Last year was my first attempt at a photo desk calendar. I’ve made some improvements this year, including a printable version for you to use with your own pictures!
Download the 2012 Calendar Template Here
I love picking out the pictures to go with each month. Sometimes I pick things that traditionally go with the month. Other times I pick things that will have special meaning to me (like the picture of the plane in the clouds during a month that I have a vacation planned).
I changed it up this year and went horizontal. A horizontal calendar will sit better on the ledge in my office. I printed the whole thing on photo paper and cut it out.
I even made two more sets for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. For my sister-in-law, I subbed pictures of her kids in their birth months.
Make Your Own 2012 Desk Calendar
- Download the 2012 calendar templates here. They are in PDF format.
- Print the templates on cardstock or photo paper and cut them out.
- Print 12 of your favorite pictures sized to 3×4 inches.
- Tape or glue each picture onto the printed template.
2011 is here and I need something to brighten up my office. This calendar turned out so well that I’m making another one to give away. Read on for how to enter.
The idea for this calendar came from a Write. Click. Scrapbook. post. I decided to use my own pictures and try it out. The benefit is two-fold:
- I get an at-a-glance calendar that I will really use, and
- I’ll have nice pictures to look at when at work.