The holiday season is upon us and somehow I don’t feel as prepared as I did last year! I’m also still operating under the illusion I have every year that I’ll be able to do lots of scrapbooking during the holidays. We’ll see how that turns out.
Since I’m trying to get my holiday wits about me, it’s a good time to take a look back for ideas. Here are my best holiday posts to get your holiday creative juices flowing:
- How to Make a Bow out of Wrapping Paper
- Repurposing a Department Store Gift Box
- Simple Christmas Decorations
- Making a Stocking from Pajama Pants
- Earthquake/Toddler-proofing Holiday Decorations
- On Buying Christmas Cards at after-Christmas Sales
- Easy Christmas Card Display
- Making Gift Tags out of Christmas Cards
- How to Make Your Own Basket Stuffing
- Our Tradition of Buying a Travel Ornament for our Tree
- Using Cable or Speaker Wire as Ribbon
I hope these help give you ideas!