Here’s what I ended up with:
1. Some cute long envelopes from Japan.
2. Paris notecards, 4 different designs. I am out of notecards and am really glad to have these.
3. Melbourne notecards – these are produced from an old map of the city in the possession of the State Library of Victoria.
4. Nifty tissue paper that is made to look like clothing patterns. This is a gift for my mom!
5. A world map file folder. I think I’ll put paper scraps in this.
6. An I Tram Melbourne postcard. The trams in Melbourne are awesome! If you’re a fan of Melbourne trams, check out the I Tram Melbourne website for other cute goodies from this designer.
I also got a load of new birthday cards which I won’t post here lest people receiving them get a sneak peek!