Most of the items on the layout itself were fine, I was just struggling with the headline. Normally, I would have cut a simple headline out of one font and glued it down horizontally above the program.
Inspired by type that looks cool and awesome from other scrapbookers and on Pinterest, I decided to try something new.
And I tried and tried and tried and tried to get it to look right. It took quite a while.
Finally, I found the fonts and figured it out. I love how it turned out!
One key thing I learned here is that if something doesn’t seem quite right, I shouldn’t rush things. The better idea will come to me eventually and I just need to be patient. It’s hard sometimes when I want to just get a page finished.