I love this new stamp.
Maybe that wasn’t clear enough:
Seriously, love. I’m looking around the house for stuff to mail just so I can use the stamp. I thought about stamping all the envelopes for our Christmas cards next year, but that’s probably overkill.
The custom stamp gift set is sold by Paper Source, but Three Designing Women is the company that actually manufactures and delivers the custom stamp plate. This makes such a great gift because the set comes with the self-inking stamper, the stamp pad and a coupon code so the giftee can pick out and order his/her own stamp design. The custom stamp plate is shipped free!
I know, it’s hard to picture the design when I block out part of the address to keep the crazies from knowing my home address. Here’s a clearer view of the design (image credit to Paper-Source.com):
- It was very easy to order. There are a ton of designs and I found the perfect one after I got over my initial shock all the pretty options.
- Once it arrived, the plate was very easy to install.
- The customer service at Three Designing Women was very helpful when I wanted to check the status of my order but lost my order number when my computer crashed.
- I wish I was able to preview my custom design before ordering. It turned out great, but I get paranoid.
- If I press the stamp too hard because I want the P to get fully inked, the little A’s in the address can get over-inked. This doesn’t bother me too much because I doubt anyone is closely examining it.
I was not paid to endorse this product by Paper Source or Three Designing Women. Neither company knows I am even writing this review. I only review products I actually purchase and love.