- catching up on craft projects that languished while I was finishing the college book,
- picking out paper* for the wedding scrapbook,
- auditioning fonts for the wedding scrapbook,
- deciding on a pre-wedding color scheme for that part of the book,
- making lots of lists about what wedding-related events I want to cover,
- considering designing a new monogram that will work better in the wedding scrapbook.
I usually take a breather between scrapbooks and allow myself time to plan. The wedding scrapbook is requiring all sorts of up-front design decisions.
I can’t wait until the wedding scrapbook finally gets out of the conceptual stage!
*I thought I was awesome for saving leftover cardstock from my wedding so I could use the same colors in my wedding scrapbook. Five years down the road, I have no idea if it’s acid free. Fail.