The idea for this calendar came from a Write. Click. Scrapbook. post. I decided to use my own pictures and try it out. The benefit is two-fold:
- I get an at-a-glance calendar that I will really use, and
- I’ll have nice pictures to look at when at work.
Cheryl over at Write. Click. Scrapbook. gave me a link to calendar files I could download and edit. I added nicer titles for each month, then paired each month with one of my pictures.
Here is the important info:
- Each card measures 4.5 inches by 7.5 inches.
- Font is Script MT Bold.
- Pictures are from my own collection.
- Calendar files can be found here.
- Cards were printed on photo paper the backed in grey cardstock.
Pretty simple from here on out!
I glued each card onto a piece of grey cardstock. You could go with a different color for each month. I was trying to make my life easier here by using one color for all.
If I was smart I would have made these slightly smaller so I could fit four on one page, but who’s checking?
Want One of Your Own?
I really want to make another one of these and I don’t feel like waiting ’til 2012. Wow, aren’t you lucky!
Here’s How to Enter:
- Subscribe this blog! You can subscribe by email (enter your email address in the top right box on the sidebar), Facebook, or RSS (click the feed button on the right sidebar or enter the blog URL into Google Reader).
- Leave a comment below. Say anything you like! One entry per person please!
The comments will remain open until Tuesday, January 18 at 6pm PST. The winner will be picked at random from the comments.
I promise to get the calendar to the winner in time to make the January card still relevant!